• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - April 12, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - April 12, 2020


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - April 12, 2020

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Cockatiel playing Saria's Song (Lost Woods) from Ocarina of Time!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    [OC] Check out the Rainbow Triforce Lamp I made!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    [Other] My son drew this for some reason, thought i’d share it here!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    [BotW] I wanted to practice drawing from reference and shading, here's my attempt at Lady Urbosa!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    [BOTW] I saw this and it made me laugh hope it does the same for you lol

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    [ST] I drew my the map from Spirit Tracks, the first Zelda title I ever played!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    [botw2] New Zelda Game Looks Great. Credit to u/SilentOcarina for the chicken image.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    [BotW] Me at the cooking pot making Mighty Simmered Fruits

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    [BoTW] To the castle

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    [MM][OC] deku mask painting by me

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    [BOTW][OC] When you're not allowed to see the real sunset anymore ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Trying to find shrines to get more hearts (before fighting Gannon) and decided to make this.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    [OoT] Got this N64 a few years ago, and got a lot of free games with it. Recently setup my retro gaming corner and am working my way through the games. Ocarina Of Time was incredible.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    [ALL] Master Sword and Hylian Shield in polymer clay

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    [Botw] I drew some links

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Did a new thing with my sketch from a few weeks ago.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    [OC] Found this while deleting stuff from my phone, I made this years ago for a girl whose favorite game was Majora's Mask, she ended up breaking my heart and this ended up framed in her apartment, this photo is the only thing I kept from all of it so I might as well share it.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    [other] I built the Tri-Force in Minecraft what do you think? Sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    [MM] My new fav quote now

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    [ALL] My Take on Story and Map Inconsistencies in the Timeline

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people hating on the "official" timeline, and I can kinda see why. I don't like that these games have a timeline to begin with (and I don't think nintendo does either) but I guess it doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment. "So," you might say, "Why is (insert location here) in this part of the map when in the game before it on the timeline it was here?" and the answer to that, o reader mine, is that this is the Legend of Zelda, not the History of Zelda. You are playing through a legend, and how it is told may vary. This could be interpreted in a few ways, for example, there could be a whole mythos about the legendary tales of Hyrule's knights and princesses and evil-doers, or each game could be a different take on the same tale. I personally like the latter, but nintendo seems to believe in the former, but that's not what we're here for, I want to see what you think!

    This is my first post, please tell me if this fits as a discussion.

    submitted by /u/BriiTe_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Rainbow Triforce Lamp at night!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    [LAHD] Link - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Digital Drawing) [OC]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment