• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 13, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 13, 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What if link realized that Ganon would almost always come back?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    (REVISE OF LAST POST) What if link realized that Ganon (or demise) would almost always come back in some way or form and there would always be someone with the spirit of the hero and a Zelda stuck in an almost endless loop? Would he have some sort of existential crisis? I know that some might've knew, like with ALBW, but what about some of the others? What does everyone think?

    submitted by /u/10mi-high
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Did anyone else have trouble with Ocarina Of Time?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    It's my first playthrough 20 years after the game came out and it seems difficult. I had a lot of trouble with Phantom Ganon in the forest temple dungeon. Getting the timing right to bounce those energy balls back at him was the hardest.

    I've beaten Dark Souls and yes, it's very difficult. That's really why I'm confused. If seems like I should be able to beat this! Maybe I got too cocky lol. OoT definitely isn't as hard, but it seems over the top for a game made for kids.

    Am I crazy? Or is there anyone else out there with a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/BeefMcGeef
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Zant Hands.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Nobody likes them. Share your thoughts and worst experiences with them.

    submitted by /u/Munching-Banana
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Just a thought

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Fun little question

    I'm at home watching a Wind Waker HD walkthrough when I thought of something!

    Does anybody know what'd happen if you took Grandma's Soup after getting the fully powered Master Sword? Do you become more badass😅

    submitted by /u/Treviousj
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Has anyone noticed that the hero holding the Master Sword has a big nose and red hair?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    [OoT] I can’t push this block back, what should i do?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    [BOTW] I... I edited link-

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    [BoTW2]I believe if we receive the BOTW sequel this year, there will be yet a third and final BOTW game to release on the Switch as it's swan song.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Probably release when the Switch's successor is released as well. Which I suspect will play OG Switch games and possibly offer better output when played on the new device, so the game will perform better there and the title will double as a promotion for the new system as well. I also just kinda get the feeling that the BOTW is being set up as a trilogy. Like the second act is always supposed to be the darkest act where things go wrong and all hope looks lost for the heroes. And it sure looks like that's the main message so far with what little we've seen for this sequel.

    submitted by /u/MikeDubbz
    [link] [comments]

    [OOT] is ocarina of time still one of the best games of all time in this day and age?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I have never played a zelda game before. I know this might be blasphemous for some people but i was not born to be able to ride the hype train and i avoided the series thinking i need to play all of the games to enjoy the story of the newer games.

    But i found out that i don't need to ( discovery of the century, i know). And since its quarantine i figured its never a better time to dip my feet in the series. And i decided to play ocarina of time for the first time (pun intended) ever

    But since the game is older than me i feel that it might have aged too badly. And i wanted to ask in this day and age, excluding the graphics would you consider ocarina of time to be still ONE of the best games?

    submitted by /u/red_trinity234
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Deluxe Picto Box accessible during long night?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    So I missed a bunch of quests when I first went to windfall, didn't know there even was a color picto box. Now I want to get it as soon as possible because I'm paranoid of missing figurines (I don't like to replay games, so I never do second quests). I'm currently at Outset island to get the third pearl, and it's stuck as night time forever - is it possible to go back to windfall and get all the picto box assistant pictures?

    submitted by /u/Giratinalawyer
    [link] [comments]

    [LA] Random question about original GB links awakening and GBC

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    This is super random

    Does the original Links awakening for GB show up in Color on GBC or did Nintendo force you to get the GBC version in color?

    I had the GBC version and it was backwards compatible but I just don't know if the color went "both ways"

    submitted by /u/makncheesee
    [link] [comments]

    [LA] [LTTP] Trial of courage for the hero of legend opinions?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    So its common knowledge that the oracle games were gonna be a trilogy with each game being a trial of wisdom, power and courage but courage got scrapped with wisdom and power being reworked into ages and seasons respectively. Thats the obvious meta answer but lore wise, what do you think the hero of legends adventures would be a trial of courage, link to the past or links awakening?

    points for link to the past: A young man stands up against the greatest evil sealed away for centuries powered by the full power of the triforce. His motivation is to avenge his uncle at first and then shifts to saving zelda and then hyrule.

    Points for links awakening: The stakes are more personal. There is no triforce or goddess. Theres no particular villain other than the nightmares who just want to prolong their existence. he presses on his quest to wake the windfish and is faced with the situation where there is no right answer. to be free but lose all the friends he made on this island or let the windfish continue suffering to and stay trapped so that these people can exist.

    Which would you say is a more fitting test of courage for the hero of legend?

    submitted by /u/DarkestOfTheLinks
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Ready for a new game... suggestions?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    OoT was a big part of my childhood with my siblings and I taking turns playing it on N64. I remember dabbling in MM and TP as a kid as well, but don't recall finishing either game.

    I reconnected with OoT game as an adult, beating it a number of times on N64 and 3DS.

    A week ago I started playing BOTW, which is the first new Zelda game I've played in well over a decade. I finished it today and I loved it. The combat was great, the open world was fun to explore, and the story was nice.

    It's made me realize that I've spent too much time playing OoT over and over again over the years... I'm ready for a new adventure. Now's the perfect time to try new titles, too, given the state of the world.

    What Zelda game should I tackle next? I'm open to all suggestions.

    I'm also open to suggestions for games worth watching, but not necessarily playing.

    I own a Switch, 3DS & N64.

    submitted by /u/RFRFanBoy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALttP] Link to The Past Virtual Console

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    i've been wanting to play LttP for the longest time but I only own a 3ds and Wii U. Which virtual console is the game more compatible(or overall better)for, so I can get the best first experience?

    submitted by /u/KillerCashew739
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] Question about Links Awakening

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hello, I just got back into zelda since literally childhood even though I've been a gamer my whole life. The only 2 I've played is a link to the past and breath of the wild. I absolutely love both of them. lttp is one of my favorite games ever and I replay every few years. My question is would I like links awakening, people keep telling me its short and linear, etc.. I never thought of lttp being like that so how similar is it to that? How much side content is there like collectibles and things you have to come back to? And for someone who loved lttp how would I like this? Thanks for feedback

    submitted by /u/dmlonghorn
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Saria is not sitting on the stump

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Title. So I make my way through the lost woods, right left right left straight left right, complete the maze, and I come to a huge open area. Saria is not sitting on the stump. I didn't talk to anyone in the village before leaving, is that a problem?

    submitted by /u/lol_machy
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Would you/Do you use lets plays and guides to help you though tough dungons or sections of a game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Just Curious. Why or why not?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MugCostanza11212Over
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment