• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 29, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 29, 2020


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    Spoiler policy

    >> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

    TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

    Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] Yiga clan: Take My Rupees!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    [LA] [OC] This subreddit inspired me to try watercolor! Had a lot of fun with this piece

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    [BOTW] I have always had low self esteem for my body size, but while cosplaying Zelda, I feel like I have 10x the confidence. I am really looking forward to when I can cosplay Zelda officially at a con. (Please ignore the water gun. I did it as a meme shot and it ended up being one of my best ones)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    [OoT] My first tattoo, it took 5 hours but it's worth the result :)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    [WW] Hoy, small fry!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    [BOTW] I, uh, think I've had enough.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    [BOTW] Protected by Guardian Security by Barrett Biggers

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    [BoTW] [WIP] My final pieces to my Zelda sleeve. Hope you all love this as much as I do. I will post update photos till it's complete. 2 weeks I will have colour, 6hrs for this beauty!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    [MM] I made a meme

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    [TP] I just finished all the embroidery fpr my Zelda dress

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    [Oot] I loved oot so I decided to make it’s swords

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Look at this thing guys

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    [TP] I mean, I had to get 'em all

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    [OoT] Ocarina of Time has been my favorite video game since 1998 and I only just discovered today that you can climb onto Darunia’s spear.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    [Alttp] My Tri Force

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    [BotW] I drew Zelda! I'm open to constructive criticism! I know her clothes aren't spot on but I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    [OoT] I Don’t Remember This BS Either. This seems like it was always a thing, though. Three hits on Darunia’s tables after some floor swings. Geez.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Link pyrography I made awhile back

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    [ALL] My nieces and I bond over both Zelda and makeup, so they got me these beautifully detailed gems for my birthday.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [BOTW] Nothing much, but after three days of trying the final trials I finally did it!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    [TPHD]I beat Twilight Princess Yesterday

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Overall I really liked it. I'd probably put it as my 4th favorite Zelda. I loved the gameplay and story. The dungeons were awesome. I really liked playing a darker Zelda for the first time. Kinda blew my mind on how dark some of the stuff they included was. Didn't expect it from a Zelda game. I had to beat all of Ganondorf's phases with only 3 hearts for each phase. It was difficult but I got the hang of it. I feel like he wouldn't be that hard if I had fairies and blue drank. But every Zelda boss can be easy if you're prepared enough imo. TP's version of Zelda is my favorite because she's actually cool instead of a typical Zelda.

    I'm currently playing Majora's Mask and I'm liking the story so far. I like how unique it is too.

    submitted by /u/HashiramaBigWood
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Customer Photo

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    [ALBW] I tried to paint Hilda when Yuga betrays her

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    [BOTW] Oh, a Fairy!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment