• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - June 21, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - June 21, 2020


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - June 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] A small meme I made.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    [BOTW] what do you think of my boblin?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [OoT] Will my Father like his Father's day gift?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    [All] Not recent, but never shared, my Zelda-themed tattoo, designed by a friend!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    [OC] My take on [OoT] Link

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    [BoTW][OC] ah yes. me. my boyfriend. and his 600 year old, 200 pound wolf grandfather.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [MM] My girlfriend hates this cushion

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [BoTW2] Some days ago i uploaded my ideas for a claw shot in BOTW2, today i come with some ideas i had for how the champion's abilities could make a return in this game, in my idea the abilities are now entirely Link's and it depends on his own power to use the abilities and even make them better.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    [LA] [OC] art of link form the new links awakening

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    [LA] Vinyl Sticker of some fan art I designed.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    [MM] Skull Kid and Friends

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Hi! I wanted to share this metal cover I made of Gerudo Valley from Ocarina of time! let me know what you think! any feedback is welcome

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    [ALL] Guilin, China looks like a real life Zelda map

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [SS] I'm not crying, you're crying!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    [BoTW] yahaha! you found me!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    [BoTW] How it feels to play Master Mode in Zelda BoTW

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    [ALTTP] A picture I drew of Link's face from a while back.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    [MM] I just finished Majora's Mask 3D today and I'm... very distraught.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm at a mix of emotions right now. There's been no game that's put me through so much emotions as this game. This game truly made me feel like I've progressed with Link and saving everyone.

    When I encountered Madame Aroma about Kefei's disappearance, I felt intrigued to find him. I felt it when I healed Pamela's father. I felt remorseful for the guards and everyone panicking that they're witnessing the end of the world. I made sure to help Romani and Kefei before beating it. I truly felt immersed in this game. I don't even know how to feel.

    This game was absolutely beautiful. I'll never play this game blind again.

    submitted by /u/MickyNS
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I’m not much of an artist but I was bored, so here’s my Link

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    [TP][OC] Ganondorf Fanart

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    [MM] The child with many faces...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    [TP] Just a Sketch of Twlight Princess Link

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    [ALTTP] Currently marathoning all of the Zelda games I own, is A Link To The Past worth visiting?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm not a huge Zelda fan, and I don't have any nostalgia for Zelda games (I'm only in high school). Over the summer been playing all Zelda games I own, and I just remembered I have ALTTP on the Wii U virtual console, and I wonder if it's actually worth checking out. I have never beaten it before, and I'm pretty sure I only got to the first dungeon. My least favorite part about a Zelda game is when a puzzle is so stupidly difficult to solve that I have to rip my self from the game just to look up the answer (ie. getting the hook shot in OoT) does ALTTP frequent these kinds of puzzles? (I faintly remember having to knock a book off a shelf and that had me fuming a couple years ago). How does it hold up compared to the rest of the mainstream titles? I'm not trying to marathon every Zelda game, just the important ones (like I'm not gonna play Zelda 2, Links Awakening, and the Oracle Games.)

    submitted by /u/TheSammyShow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment