• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - June 15, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - June 15, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - June 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Botw] Just beat the trial of the mastersword for my first time on my first try with no food and four hearts on the last level. Omg I was so scared I just need to tell someone about lol

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    [ALBW] [BotW] [MC] [Oot] Some Link (and Ravio) Portraits I’ve drawn recently. Who should I draw next?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    [OoT] I didn't remember Bongo Bongo being this hard when I was 9.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I've been replaying Ocarina of Time with my kids. The first time I've really sat down and played the game since the late 90s/early 2000s. It's been a blast so far and we're having a ton of fun. The GameCube controller is not my preference, but I'll survive.

    Man though, Bongo Bongo is just stomping me. I can remember beating him on my first try when I was a kid. I've lost 5 times now. My poor kids just want to move on and find out what comes next, lol.

    Just amused me a bit how things change with time. :)

    submitted by /u/StewWritesStuff
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] I need help getting into this game.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I bought Wind Waker HD in 2017 thinking I would enjoy it. And man, it was a blast. But I eventually put it down right when I unlocked Ganon's Tower. And I haven't been able to get back into it ever since. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm a Completionist, and I just am never able to even get to the light arrows. Is it because I'm a Completionist that the whole experience bogs down for me? I also feel like this would be better suited for me if I played on a handheld (and no, I am not getting Phantom Hourglass because of that awful Temple of the Ocean King). I've tried telling myself, 'it's probably because I prefer linear Zelda', but I've put 170 hours into BOTW (again, maybe it's because BOTW works better on a handheld). So how do I get into Wind Waker? Is it just a nostalgic thing? Is it because WW isn't on Switch?

    submitted by /u/VMN010101
    [link] [comments]

    [ST] Do you think that Spirit Tracks is a "good" and "authentic" Zelda game?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I think yes

    submitted by /u/Absolute-Buffoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] does anyone else use the gerudo guards as “parry dummies” so you anger them and try to parry their attack to get better at parrying

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    [ALL] Is there any aspect of a game you have a higher opinion of than others?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Basically, there are a few things people thought were okay, decent, or poorly made across the games. However, some of these things have fans. I for one, enjoyed the sailing of Phantom Hourglass more than Wind Waker, although most people don't seem to have the same opinion that I do. Is there an anything in a game you are comfortable saying you were among the few enjoyed?

    submitted by /u/Zedlor75
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Gerudo Valley (Cadence of Hyrule) — shopkeeper/whistling cover

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    [BotW] Could Hyrule Castle survive a medieval siege?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    With all sheikah Implements removed, Could Hyrule Castle hypothetically withstand a conventional Medieval siege? If So how long? Is it's design siegeproof? Both exterior-wise and Interior-wise?

    This is also taking into consideration the town and outer wall just in front of it. Likely the First line of defense.

    submitted by /u/Newman1651
    [link] [comments]

    [LA] Not loving this game.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I'm really not in love with this game, but I spent $65 so I'm gonna beat it for the credit.

    Just completed the second dungeon. does it get remotely better? So far I'm not very "wowed" by it. If anything, the Minish Cap is a better game.

    submitted by /u/Theethanlong
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW2] Anyone know if BOTW2 will come to the wiiu as well as switch?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Has Nintendo confirmed or do we not know anything about that yet?

    submitted by /u/Franco0G
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] Is it just me who actually doesn’t want Zelda to be playable in BOTW 2?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I appreciate some of people's reasons but a lot of it seems to come down to people just wanting a girl to be playable rather than considering whether it makes sense in the context of the story/gameplay. BOTW isn't even the timeline that makes the most sense for a playable Zelda compared to an incarnation like Tetra from Phantom Hourglass for example.

    I would like her to have some actual use and feature in the story more than just a ghost voice though as her abilities could work really well as support and progression. I personally think the LoZ games work so well because Nintendo has somewhat mastered the gameplay design of "the lone hero". I think Links silence and solitude combined with the personality he shows through expression is what makes him so appealing as a main character. If Zelda was to work as a playable character I feel like you'd have to dump a lot of her personality and take away most of her dialogue etc which would water down her role as a character and probably water down the story in general. I'd love to hear what other people think though.

    submitted by /u/JadowArcadia
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Should I play Majora's Mask?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I'm new in the series of Zelda and I have just played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Skyward Sword but I'm not sure if I should buy The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
    I would appreciate if someone answer. Thanks

    Sorry for bad English.

    submitted by /u/PiggyPau
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] Why I think Breath of the Wild shouldn't have been a Zelda game [OPINION]

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Hey! This video isn't criticizing BotW or anything, it's an incredible game, but while I was playing it I started to wonder about the story and how similar it was to most other Zelda games. Then, eventually, the idea for this video came to be! Please, let me know what you think of the idea in the video! https://youtu.be/APx0PRmG56E

    submitted by /u/kaidensebastien
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] [BOTW2] Who else feels that the rain system in BOTW should be changed (or even taken away entirely) for BOTW 2? ...Also recipe books.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    In BOTW, I really like the challenge the rain presents, forcing you to "think outside of the box", but I feel like there should be at least ONE way to break this wall between you and free exploration. I hope BOTW 2 adds an outfit or elixir/recipe to fix this (Ex: Rain Proof... ok maybe a better name than that).

    Also, on the topic (sort of) or recipes, who thinks we should have a recipe book for BOTW 2?! It could be sort of similar to the Hyrule Compendium, just like when you cook the meal you will always have access to which ingredients you should use. Maybe even a list of where to access or buy those ingredients?

    But let's get back on topic. Any suggestions or ideas for BOTW 2 regarding the rain system? Thanks for your input! Have a good day! :D

    submitted by /u/linky_boy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Ocarina instrument

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    anybody know where to buy a good quality ocarina? i've found a few on amazon for about $30 and some even come with a book on songs from LoZ but idk if i should trust it

    submitted by /u/churchilI
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Zelda's "sealing power".

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I want to see how many people think Zelda's "sealing power" in BotW is the Triforce itself. Please discuss below as well.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Joquendo95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment