• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] so basically, if you put away your shield and remove it at the same time, Link will kill himself while calling for his horse

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] so basically, if you put away your shield and remove it at the same time, Link will kill himself while calling for his horse


    [BoTW] so basically, if you put away your shield and remove it at the same time, Link will kill himself while calling for his horse

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    [OC] Finishing the Trilogy with a Zelda

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    [BotW2] "Seriously, Link!" (fan comic by S-Kinnaly @ twitter, source/link in comments)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    [BoTW] I made a little pal...sound on!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Progess update on my Minecraft Hyrule Castle finished the structure on to detail

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    [TP] I beat twlight princess today and is probably my favorite game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    [OC] Quick sketch of a Zelda AU. instagram.com/jenessarae11

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    [Loz][SS][MM][BoTW] A meme I made and some that I found on the Internet (the one I made is the "Zelda Enthusiast" one lol)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    [BoTW2] I don’t believe we will being seeing any news soon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    [MM] Accepting your terrible fate (OC)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    [SS] I actually really like Skyward Sword

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    To me, Skyward Sword is the most gimmicky of all the Zeldas out there. You're forced to use the Wii remote motion controls to play through the game (and they really shoehorn it in in some places, like making that lock with an eye dizzy by spinning your sword around and around). There are also motion control-centric items like the whip and that flying beetle. And then on top of that, they missed so many opportunities to make the game better, like joining up all the land worlds into one big world!

    But despite all that, I feel like this game is just a lot of fun. It's not nearly as serious as a lot of the other games. The story, while all over the place, constantly surprises you. Oh, I have to go back to the forest world? Well guess what, now it's flooded. Oh, I'm using time travel to sail a boat through a non-existent sea and now I have to dock a ghost ship? Whatever you say!

    Plus the characters are fun. They're friendly and interesting. The art style is wonderful and suits the game perfectly. The game encourages just straight-up being nice to people, and Beedle advocates for using renewable energy. Flying around with that beetle is super interesting, and it makes for really cool puzzles. Plus the game can be pretty easily beaten, and finishing it gives you a real sense of accomplishment at the end.

    This game makes me think of a good book that you go back to reading again and again. You're not looking to discover anything new about it -- you just like going on the adventure it provides.

    submitted by /u/FlimFlamAndFlamJam
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Pinnacle Rock - By Jasqreate

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    [ALL] I found these online and I can’t-

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [ST] Me playing Spirit Tracks for the first time in 2009 and seeing Zelda possess a Phantom.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    [BoTW] *nervous sweating*

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    [TP][OoT] combination castle terraria build

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    [OC] So,im making the hearth piece out of caps, also planning on doing the mastersword and others itens/equipments, maybe even link himself, who knows? Any suggestions?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    [LoZ] D&D Module for The Legend of Zelda (1986)!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hi all! Long time Zelda fan, first-time poster. I have created a module for The Legend of Zelda 5e! It has stats for all the items, enemies, and some races too. This is designed to use the maps and dungeons of the game in a D&D setting. I started everything myself, so I'm sorry if there are any balance issues! Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you have any criticism please tell me! Thanks!

    Edit: Made with the Homebrewery!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yg4nofaqk2msnik/LoZ%201986%20Module%205e.pdf?dl=0

    submitted by /u/Gogeta_C
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Sketch of Princess Zelda. I tried my best

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Saw this on a poppt1 video and thought it was funny

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    [BotW] Quite familiar to me, tho, Impa.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [BoTW] I started my 4th playthrough of Breath of the Wild with 255 hours logged and I JUST realized I could have been getting a cold-resist shirt from the old man on the Plateau...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Don't I feel like a moron!

    (First three times I just ran through the cold eating like a hundred apples to not die. I blame Skyrim for these habits.)

    submitted by /u/DarthEwok42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment