• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 13, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 13, 2020

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] how did you pronounce “great Deku tree” before BotW confirmed it?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    [BoTW] priorities (all pages but not great quality)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    [OoT]Zelda's Lullaby Works

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I was trying to put my young daughter to bed tonight and she was being fussy and the usual soothing methods weren't working. I started humming Zelda's Lullaby and she actually stopped to listen. I was able to get her to go to sleep while humming the Zelda's Lullaby :)

    I didn't know these songs had power in the real world or if I'll have repeated success, but this one instance made me a very happy dad.

    submitted by /u/AirDevil
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I made this small Guardian Diorama and thought you may like it!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    [MM] Is Majora's Mask the event of link becoming a Stalfo? Later seen on Twilight Princess.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I've wondering, in the great goron sword quest line, Fado tells Link that everyone who enters the Lost Woods, except for kokiris, will eventually become lost and transform into stalfos. And here is the point, since the Great Deku Tree is dead, and Navi abandoned link, he cannot be a Kokiri anymore. Even being a Hylian, the Great Deku Tree accepted link's mother wish, the wish of taking care of his soon during the Hylure Civil War, so, he would never would get lost in lost wood, because of the protection of the Great Deku Tree, and after by Navi's guidance.
    But after them all, Link came back to lost woods, without a fairy, and without the Great Deku Tree Blessing. He eventually starts to develop mental illness, and that is the events of Majora's Mask which after completely accept his fate through the 4 stages of lost, lived in that game, he finally become a Stalfo, later confirmed on Twilight Princess, as the Hero's Shade, nothing less than child link from ocarina of time, who was never remembered as a hero.

    I really would like an official Nintendo statement about whatahell was Majora's Mask, even Hyrule Encyclopedia does not give us enough information about that game, since it was a direct sequel of ocarina of time, without some time lapse, or some link/zelda reincarnation.

    Counterpoint: In the end of Majora's Mask, we can see Link and Epoca back to lost wood, with the shild and sword she acquired in Termina. How was that possible? How did he come back to hylure. This invalidate that theory above.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/thedaniel1998
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] [TP] Just a dumb theory

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Could the Ganondorf in the BotW 2 trailer be the one from twilight princess. My reasons for this (i am on 28 hours awake so please bare with)

    • The music for the reversed trailer (Zant boss battle tones)
    • the Twili like symbols on the hand the is in the his body
    • previously been stated that the only thing to KILL Ganon/Ganondorf is the master sword
    • In the ending of Twilight Princess link does a final blow and impales ganondorf but not killing him , the thing the 'kills' him is the ZANT neck snap (THIS BIT GETS A SILLY WITH JUST DUMB THEORIES) maybe putting him into a coma or paralyzing state. now either the princess and link could have known this and by knowing that killing him would repeat the curse years later instead decide sealed him away with a the hand acting as a sort of life support machine or the hand acting as a seal to stop him regaining power (As the Zelda series love sealing away the baddies) or they could have not realizing he was still alive and put his dead ass in a tomb to stop resurrectionists and using the hand as a security device to stop any one getting to him who aren't worthy
    • also could the hand also be one the the pieces of the triforce, given up by link or zelda in the an attempt to protect and seal Ganondorf
    submitted by /u/NattyNimrod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] priorities pg.2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Painted this rock to commemorate my kid beating BoTW with only 3 hearts

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    [BoTW] priorities pg. 5

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    [BoTW] priorities pg. 4

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    [BoTW] priorities pg. 3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    [ALL] What Ganon do people like better?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    If you have a specific reason why you like that Ganon better then please leave a comment why!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RKoopa_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] A kids First Ocarina of time experience

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    When I was 7, my older stepbrother had a Nintendo 64. One night we all went to Blockbuster and we rented OOT and a few movies. We went back home and my step brother starts a new game. I was immediately immersed into the game while watching. I wanted to play it so bad, however I was grounded from video games for a reason that I can't remember.

    My stepbrother couldn't make it past the Kokiri Forest before we had to return the rental. However the game had stayed in the back of my mind and I wanted to play it for years. When I was 12 years old,... I finally had my shot! I actually got to play! I spent months on this magical game. Slowly figuring out where to go, and being annoyed by Navi constantly interrupting the game play. OOT captured every bit of my 12 year old imagination. I spent countless hours looking for secrets, it took me 2 days to find my way through the lost woods before I realized to follow the music. And the water temple took me a month to beat. I spent most of my time in the game trying to find parts of the game that were rumors or just didn't exist, but that was a part of the fun. One day I had finally unlocked the barrier that led to Ganon, but I got into trouble for some reason and was grounded from video games again! I was SO CLOSE to finally beating this game after months of playing. While I was grounded, my brother decided to take the controller and defeat Ganon himself despite my plea not to. The honor of doing it myself was stolen from me. I still went back and defeated him when I was no longer grounded but it just wasn't the same. I have since beaten the game 50 times from the beginning. Every game after OOT just seemed like a disappointment to me. There was so much fun packed into that one game.

    submitted by /u/nickc27584
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What games should I play first/what order

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I'm starting to get into playing Zelda and wondering what game I should start with and what order should I do it in.

    submitted by /u/ToastMyTornado
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Breath of the Wild (Switch)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So I have looked around but cant find any straight forward answers. How soon into the game are you able to complete all 120 shrines. Now before everyone bites my head off let me explain what I mean.

    What NEEDS to be done before you could (Without Glitches) actually reach all of the shrines/open them up and complete them, because obviously you cant hit the shrines on death mountain without a ton of elixer or Fire armor.

    So with that mindset is there a point in the game before you have actually beaten the main storyline that you could have completed all shrines or do some of them HAVE to be end game scenarios?

    BTW I am asking because I am on my second play through. My first was 3 years ago when the game came out. This time going through the game I would prefer to be a little OP as opposed to the first time where that wasnt the case..

    I am just about to enter Vah Rudania and I have only done/found about 20 of the shrines.. At this point in the game I was thinking I could probably complete most of them by now I just havent ventured out into the western part of the map.. like at all..

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Raisk1986
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] Would you want Zelda as a playable character(with a different skillset to Link maybe being more focused on magic-based attacks vs weapons and could reintroduce the magic meter)?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Maybe you could switch from the pause menu or something and certain dungeons would use either Link or Zelda with the final one using both. I suppose it could also allow for multiplayer of some sort similar to the way characters work in lego games

    submitted by /u/JustTheNewFella
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Which Link vs Ganon fight would actually be fair?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Every time I go into a fight against ganon all I can think is "wow I wonder who will win this time" in a super sarcastic voice. I want to know who you guys think would make a good match up. Try to start the sentence off with something like this. Example:

    SS Link VS Oot Ganon.

    submitted by /u/T4nn3rb1234
    [link] [comments]

    [botw] does the Guadiana glitch where you move the guardian 2 map spaces away still work

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Edit: I used the wrong guardian my brain is a potato

    submitted by /u/ArticAssassin44
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] rate my getup

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    [MM] reference in Kurzgesagt

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    [OoT] I want some ideas for Good Legend of Zelda, Specifically Orcana of Time, Band names. Song Names also work

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    This is kind of a joke thing about Link being in a band but I was curious as to if anyone has some good band names?

    submitted by /u/Mefek
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] priorities pg. 1

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment