• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - July 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - July 13, 2020


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - July 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    Spoiler policy

    >> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

    TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

    Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] "Light and Dark" by Matt Akin

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [BoTW], [HW], [TP], [OoT], [LA], [SS], [SSBU] old format but idc

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    [BoTW] my sister wanted to paint my switch dock and asked what I wanted. I asked for the temple of time from BoTW and this is the final product. I love it :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    [OOT] just beat OOT with 3 hearts without dying!!!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Why does this always happen when I want to climb

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    [OoT] I drew a casual Malon!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    [MM] My gf's beautiful painting [OC]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Update 2 of my zelda sleeve Tattoo. We managed to get Zelda done, all that's left is link on the other side and some gaps and my sleeve is complete! Thanks all!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    [OoT][TP][OC] really proud of my latest manicure ☺️

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    [WW] New Wind Waker painting by me! I love the big sky in this game and tried to capture that. :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    [BoTW] I made this for my husband about 6 years ago. I didnt even like zelda at the time, but now I play BoTW more than he does.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    [LA] [OC] wanted to share my fan art of the beach scene, I hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    [OoT] a WIP idk if I’m ever gonna finish, but though you guys would like it nonetheless :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    [TP] Midna Smash Moveset Art Concept!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    [WW] I Love How Her Great Fairy Doll Hangs on to Her Thumb.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    [BotW] WOW I DIDN’T KNOW

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    [WW] Old Painting Of Mine From 2016

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Should I paint it properly or stay gold? (yes, it's big)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    [BoTW] I drew Purah <3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    [TP] My digital painting of Midna! [OC]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Depiction of Zelda and link my girlfriend made. It perfectly describes what I did most of the time in the game. Her Instagram is Kaym0rin if you wanna see it btw.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    [BOTW] the rock is in my house

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    [OoT] While Ocarina Of Time sure as hell is not my favourite, this is still on of the best birthday gifts I’ve ever gotten

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment