• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] Amazon UK may have just leaked a skyward sword port for switch.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So someone just discovered that Amazon UK had Skyward Sword listed for the switch. I don't know how much this proves the game is actually coming to switch. What do you guys think? Would you want a skyward sword port on switch? Article link here: https://nintendoeverything.com/amazon-uk-lists-zelda-skyward-sword-for-switch/

    Edit: thank you so much to the kind redditors for the 'Faith in Humanity restored Awards'

    submitted by /u/LuisMD19
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] [OC] It’s pretty obvious that I suck at art but I recently got a new iPad so I wanted to try out digital! I think it’s pretty good considering I’ve never done any digital pieces, even though the more I look at it, the worse it gets lol I hope someone enjoys!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    [OTHER]Coin with the logo of the game The Legend of Princess Zelda

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    [MM] The music from this game is beautiful

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I recently started playing this game because my roomie wants me to and she even borrowed me her 3DS to play it on.

    I've only gotten like four masks so far but what has really taken me aback so far has been the music. Wow! Currently, I've got the Clock City theme from the 3rd day stuck in my head. Another favourite of mine already is the Song of Healing. I also really liked the theme from the Observatory. I love how different and beautiful all the soundtracks are and it's what keeps me coming back to play the game (apart from the story, of course)!

    I can't wait to continue playing and discover more wonderful music! ⭐

    submitted by /u/insecuredane
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] Skyward Sword for Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I heard that Amazon Uk listed Skywa Sword for Switch. Would you like a remastered version for it?

    submitted by /u/SnooPets1360
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] So apparently Zelda skyward sword is coming back for the Nintendo Switch.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    A remastered version of this game appeared in the list of Amazon UK. I think I will buy this new version, because it's one of my favorite games and it will have a better graphic and, I hope, more new content. Not considering the graphic side, this game really needed a remastered version?

    submitted by /u/Linkquellodivino
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] Skyward sword port for switch has been found on Amazon UK site

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    A port for skyward sword for switch has been listed on Amazon UK, here's the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Legend-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Switch/dp/B07DM9YX4W/

    submitted by /u/SpiderRyder
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which 3D Zelda game would you most like ported to the Switch?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Which 3D Zelda game would you most like ported to the Switch?

    With the 35th anniversary coming up next year, we are likely to get one, if not a few, ports to the system. Which one would you want? I think I'd be most excited for OOT or Majora's Mask to get another try on a home console (but honestly I would be happy with any of them!).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dhawk51
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Breath of the Wild in the timeline

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    (First of all, sorry for bad English) The biggest controversy in the Zelda timeline is the fact that Breath of the Wild is supposed to reunite all the divisions created by Ocarina of Time. The fact that the players haven't found a way to place BotW at the end of one of the tree timelines, is because of all of his contradictions, in particular the fact that Zoras and Ritos coexists; in fact in the adult timeline, the game says that Zoras are extinct and in the child timeline the Ritos never existed. In the decadence timeline, instead, Zoras became enemies and Ritos never existed. However, I have a theory that Breath of the Wild is instead collocated in the child timeline. In the child timeline indeed, there are all the races that appear in BotW, except Ritos, and even a pretty similar geography of Hyrule. However, even if Ritos don't appear at the player, I am right to think that they existed in the game. In the HD remake of Twilight Princess for WiiU, indeed, in the north part of the Hyrule Castle Town, there are some details on the columns that show Ritos. So, this is the reason why I think that BotW doesn't reunite all the timeline. Obviously there are a lot of things that can be used against this theory (like the rock salt that can be deposits of salt remained after the drain of the ocean).

    So, what do you think about this theory?

    submitted by /u/chry0604
    [link] [comments]

    [MC] Can I play Minish Cap on Switch or 3DS?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I own every Zelda game in a playable form except for Minish Cap. I'm not seeing any way to play Minish Cap on Switch or 3DS, am I missing something or is it just not there?

    As far as I know, it's the only 2D Zelda game not available on the 3DS virtual console, is it possible that Nintendo is just ignoring it because it was made by capcom?

    submitted by /u/James_Soler
    [link] [comments]

    [Oot] How do I play old 3D zeldas

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I'm interested in playing oot and majoras mask is there a way to play them on pc?

    submitted by /u/sihtrofeidtndidsusej
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW2] A video painstakingly showing every single letter in the hand spiral, and putting them together, with step by step how he did it, and him checking his work.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Highlights at 4:45-5:30, 7:00-9:30 The last 35 minutes are a good breakdown of the trailer logically, but only a few things truely haven't been covered wholesale.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYAZh2Znos

    Yes Both I and He realize he made a mistake towards the end ranting about everyone not realizing there was a left and a right ghost hand, check the youtube comments to see him appologize.

    Criminally underrated video by a otherwise un-noteworthy uploader.

    submitted by /u/Nighplasmage54
    [link] [comments]

    [ALTTP] [SS] In which Zelda title did the Master Sword originate?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    [OoT] This has probably been done to death already, but what is your favorite dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    My personal favorite is the Spirit Temple, followed by the Water Temple, Shadow Temple, and Forest Temple.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheEggoEffect
    [link] [comments]

    [TPHD] Glitch?- Hero’s Shade won’t appear

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    The hero's shade won't appear in the kakiriko graveyard. I've done the howling stone at snowpeak, the golden marker shows up on the map, and don't have the jump strike yet. Resseting does not fix the issue. Am I missing something or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/aetherprime01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment