• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] I made the hero of time with pipe cleaners and thanks to the people who sort by new

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] I made the hero of time with pipe cleaners and thanks to the people who sort by new


    [OoT] I made the hero of time with pipe cleaners and thanks to the people who sort by new

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    [OC] Hand drawn & layered, my "Princess in Disguise" 3D Digital Transition Painting ... next step, producing the actual physical copy!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    [OoT] I found this awesome Ocarina of Time poster online. (Original creator’s post linked below).

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    [TP] [OC] I really wanted to draw Wolf Link!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:29 AM PST

    [MM] thought this would fit in here (not OC)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    [ALL] Link and the Forest Temple by JeremyFenske

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    [OC] I've made a Zelda themed rollercoaster in Minecraft! Can you spot all references?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    [BotW] I got my first tattoo yesterday! I'm really happy with it.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    [WW] Made a couple of WindWaker paintings

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    [OoT] [MM] so... young link is my all time favorite.. ����

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    [BoTW] After a few hundred hours and lots of swearing at Koroks, I finally did it!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    [OoT] why am I crying ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    [OC] My Legend of Zelda inspired station.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    [TP] twilight princess link is my second fave tho but I’m also very lazy so I will most definitely never finish this ✌️��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    [OoT] [OC] My pen drawing of a Re-dead, I rlly like how it turned out and thought I'd share it here ^^

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    [MM] A drawing I did a while ago to get back into the drawing mood.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    [OC] [MM] I soo love that song, fanart by Me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    [Oot] It would be incredible if a potential new Ocarina of Time remake had three different endings implemented into the game.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    It would be cool if the player could obtain different endings leading to the different timelines based on how they played, choices they made, or on specific events, side quests, etc. that happened within the game. Sorta like Botw, although that game doesn't have endings with alternative outcomes.

    The first ending could be a default ending in which Link is sent back in time by Zelda, leading to the Child Timeline.

    • This ending could appear to players who played the game normally without really going out of their way to do anything.

    --------------------------------------

    In the second ending Link could be killed in his fight with Ganon. Maybe not when the player dies during gameplay, but afterward maybe Link could die while saving Zelda or something. (Although it would also be cool to see a gameplay death affect the story) This would lead to the Fallen Hero Timeline.

    • This ending maybe could appear based on choices the player made that increased the connection with Zelda. Link could die saving Zelda.
    • Or maybe some event in the game weakened Link and he is killed in a cutscene following the boss battle with Ganon. Perhaps he didn't have his master sword during the fight. Or if the player didn't save all the sages and Ganon couldn't be sealed (Though this option might not work as the sages are supposed to seal Ganon even if Link dies. Plus, saving all the sages is also a core part of the game)
    • Or the ending could just play every time you die when you fight Ganon, although it would be annoying to sit through it after every death.

    --------------------------------------

    The third ending would lead to the Adult Timeline, though this is kind of a problem as the Child and Adult timeline happen simultaneously. But maybe players could unlock a true ending in which we see what happens to Hyrule after Link's disappearance.

    • You could unlock this ending similarly to Botw: by going out of your way to do certain quests. The outcome doesn't change from the first ending in which Link is sent back. We just get to see a glimpse of what happens after he disappears. Like a cutscene of Ganon escaping the Sacred Realm years later, or of the Gods flooding Hyrule.

    --------------------------------------

    I doubt any of this will happen, but it's fun to think about it.

    submitted by /u/Noterest
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] drew link again after 84 years ✌️

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    [ALL] You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    [Oot] Simple, low-poly Zelda sword :-)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    [MM] Majora’s Mask Art

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    [OoS] confuses about flying with Moosh

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I've just got past the poison moths layer and I have to head to the sunken city. And I've figured out that I have to fly across this group of pits with Moosh. (Since he's the animal that I befriended.) But I'm confused. It said in a walkthrough that I can just fly over them and I don't know if it's just me controlling wrong, but I can't seem to get Moosh to fly long enough to get across them. He can only fly for about 2 squares before falling.

    I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong. So what do I need to do instead to get across these squares? Because I don't think I can progress in the game until I get across them.

    submitted by /u/TheThirdSurvivor3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment