• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] who else thinks Skyward Sword deserves more love?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Just recently replayed Skyward Sword and really enjoyed it! Have to fill our time somehow before BOTW2 comes out 😁

    Skyward Sword storyline in just 2 minutes

    submitted by /u/Splitscreeners
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Who here is hyped for the new hyrule warriors game and why

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Me cause I want to see the story and the demo is funnnn so the game must be good

    submitted by /u/amoore12321
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] or [TP] which should I play

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    [ALL] Am I going too far?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    OK so you know how Zelda Month exists. So I was playing Skyward Sword and remembered that Zelda Month does in fact exist. So I thought to myself "what zelda games do I own that I haven't completed?" so I decided to not only finish Skyward Sword but restart Wind Waker HD and Ocarina of Time 3D and complete them entirely. However I'm challenging myself to beat them all before the end of November because why not. Pleas send some words of encouragement because ngl I Linda suck at Zelda games but they're just to fun to not play.

    submitted by /u/Birb_boi69
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Nothing makes you feel older than when

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    You start to feel more like Adult Link than Child Link. Feeling like a kid on an adventure now shit getting real.

    submitted by /u/lilpurrp223
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] How to go about playing Zelda Randomizer?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I downloaded a windwaker randomizer and installed and started playing it. Has anyone done a randomizer before? I played windwaker as a child and sort of remember the game. What do you do in these? How are you to progress?

    submitted by /u/JangmoTango
    [link] [comments]

    [oc] [BotW] Link from legend of Zelda digital painting done in sketch book pro

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    [MM] Majoras Mask on Wii U virtual console? (N64)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    I recently wanted to play the original majoras mask. I have only ever played the 3ds remake for the game. I was thinking about getting it on the Wii U Virtual console but heard it has some issues such as input lag and it being more darker. Will this take away from the experience and if so what other ways could I play the original majoras mask? (besides emulators)

    submitted by /u/BliceTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] [MM] [TWW] [TP] [SS] [BoTW] Best dungeon in each 3D game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Here's mine

    OoT - Forest Temple (Perfect atmosphere and super fun puzzles)

    MM - Stone Tower Temple (Currently my favorite dungeon in the series, but I don't have much to say that hasn't been said a billion times)

    TWW - Tower of the Gods (Lots of variety in this dungeon and lots of variety in the puzzles)

    TP - Lakebed Temple (This is a bit of a weird choice, but I loved this dungeon, and it is possibly my 2nd favorite dungeon in the series)

    SS - Ancient Cistern (Really nice look, with a super creepy bottom, and lots of super fun puzzles)

    BotW - Vah Naboris (Definitely the most interesting Divine Beast, and the most difficult one too.)

    submitted by /u/HersheyKisses101
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW2] Hyrule Warriors AOC thoughts regarding BOTW2

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    After playing the highly enjoyable Age of Calamity DEMO I had a thought, or more like a hope, regarding BOTW2.

    You start with BOTW. It is this masterpiece of all (well, most- more on that later) things Zelda.

    Follow up with HW:AOC which is very action heavy with lots of collecting while still being distinctly Zelda.

    Here's where my hope kicks in. We had the balanced game. We are getting the action heavy game. I sincerely hope that BOTW2 is a very puzzle heavy game that brings many of the best items and concepts from the series back. Hyrule was largely tamed by Link in BOTW so now the challenges are less smashy-stabby and more about unlocking ancient secrets in mysterious dungeons. There are so many great dungeon ideas in the series to draw from and the inclusion of co-op/split could take many of them to the next level.

    Link and Zelda explore the most challenging puzzle dungeons in the series in the cerebral yin to HW:AOC's nonstop action yang. It'd make for a really solid BOTW trilogy with something for everyone.

    submitted by /u/folstar
    [link] [comments]

    [other] Timeline for a Zelda play through?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Can someone point me in the direction of a confirmed/official/agreed upon updated timeline that will help me know which Zelda games to play and in what order? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EliW04
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Which should I play next, OoT or TP?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    So, I've just finished Wind Waker HD, and I really enjoyed it. I now have two games I'm looking to play next, Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. But which one? I'm looking to get fully into the LoZ series but WWHD and BoTW are the only games I've completed in the franchise.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/spacenerd_kerman
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Who do we think cursed Ikana in Majoras Mask?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    [ALBW] A Link Between Worlds is 7 years old. What’s your history with that game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    It's the spiritual successor to A Link to the Past and features totally nonlinear dungeon progression, Bunny Man's item rental shop, the wall-merging mechanic, and a new villain named Yuga. What's your history with this game? When did you first hear about it? When did you pick it up? Where does it rank in your totem pole of Zelda games?

    submitted by /u/Asad_Farooqui
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Zelda Players of Reddit what is your favorite character and which version?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:28 PM PST

    [OoS] how do I fly past a group of pits with plants at the other side?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I'm a bit stuck on how to fly past a certain area with Moosh. I can't figure out how to send an image, but it's a group of four pits with just a plant at the other side that Moosh won't land on

    How do I get past this?

    submitted by /u/TheThirdSurvivor3
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Favourite designs of Link, Zelda and Ganon/Ganondorf?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Just something I was curious about.

    For me personally I'd say Wind Waker Link, Skyword Sword Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf are my favourite designs of the three. What about the rest of you?

    submitted by /u/MasterOfChaos72
    [link] [comments]

    [CDi] Are the cutscenes in Zelda CDi made in ms paint?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Seriously, I always hear poeple saying paint-esque, but it isn't paint esque it straight up looks like something that was drawn in ms paint. Is there any confirmation that it was or wasn't?

    submitted by /u/nechmidpolice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment