• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] Zelda Snowquill Set, by @liyuchen1126

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    [OC] the Elf on the Shelf I did for my 6 year old Zelda fan.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    [LoZ] Now this one hurts

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    [OoT] I made some cookies

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    [OTHER] I love my Zelda themed room

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    [OTHER] This is the perfect pressie for my GAMING loving hubby!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    [OC] I crocheted a Legend of Zelda-themed Christmas hat for my boyfriend

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    [OoT] I finished Ocarina of Time.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    [MM] majora’s mask embroidery

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    [WW] a little windwaker meme i made

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    [SS] where's MY goddess gf? ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    [BoTW] I’m sorry, but why?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    [OC] A cutting board I made for my secret Santa at work. I burned the design in with ammonium chloride.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    [BoTW] found this gem of a gameinformer while cleaning out my room.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    [OC] A cartoon Link I made

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:32 PM PST

    [ALL] Finally have the full set! [OTHER]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    [OOT] FMA OOT tattoo I got a few years back. Thought you all might like it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    [BoTW] My first crossover meme in a while.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    [ALL] One side of my Zelda collection! It’s all packed up now since I’m moving next week, and I miss it already!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    [ALL] [OC] Custom LoZ Board Game I Made My GF for Christmas. Based on the 80's Original!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    [OOT] I think what people forget most about Ganondorf ISNT that he’s a very skilled magician...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    It's that he's a very skilled MUSician. I mean, he did in canon preform "Ganons tower" which if you play piano or know how to read music would know is pretty complex halfway through especially for a beginner or even amateur pianist to play so props to Ganondorf on learning the organ in the 7 years or ruling hyrule

    submitted by /u/Bigfoot_samurai
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I reorganized my collection so it could be seen more clearly.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    [OoT] Fun Fact: Link’s design in Ocarina of Time is based on a famous actor. Nintendo illustrator Yusuke Nakano said: “Yeah. At that time, if you were to talk about a really good-looking actor, people immediately thought of this guy.” Many speculate that Nakano was referring to Leonardo DiCaprio.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    [OC] A fateful encounter

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment