• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [MM] [ОС] My work for a fan of Majora’s Mask

    The Legend of Zelda | [MM] [ОС] My work for a fan of Majora’s Mask


    [MM] [ОС] My work for a fan of Majora’s Mask

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    [BoTW] Zelda cosplay by Shirogane_sama

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    [TP] POV: You are trying to play Twilight princess with Motion control and not awaken the beast

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    [MM] This is Tingle’s dad and we don’t talk about it enough

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    [ALL] I made the purple rupee with thread and nails. I hope y'all like it!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    [OoT] Be like Sheik... Wear a mask!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    [BOTW] and don’t forget paya

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    [OC][BotW] I posted this on another subreddit, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind to post it on an actual Zelda sub until today. Anyways, enjoy my cursed art.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    [WW]Toon Link Has Sinister Intentions For Helpless Fairy.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    [Oot] my take on King Dodongo

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    [BotW] I'm a bodypainter and here's my attempt at Princess Zelda from Breath of the Wild. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    [AOC] When the game told you to go fight THAT enemy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    [AoC] Some characters are harder to handle than others...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    [MC] Just finished my big adventure on my little console. Shoutout to Minish Cap, IMO a very underrated title in the Legend of Zelda series.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    [AoC] My favourite one

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    [ALL] Genuinely need your help

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    To put it simply, I'm new to the Zelda franchise. I don't have any other platforms besides the switch as I'm new to the gaming community and I don't plan on buying any other yet as I'm broke asf. The only Zelda games I've played so far are BoTW and Link's Awakening and I'm willing to go a little bit more further with the franchise. Should I wait for the Zelda games to get ported on the switch or watch em on YouTube? Planning on watching OoT soon.

    submitted by /u/Riizeyn_
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Don’t Break the Pots!!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    My four year old daughter has been playing (with ample help from me and my oldest child) Wind Waker. She lost a bunch of rupees on Windfall Island by breaking pots in that one house. It caused to her to have spend quite some time running around trying to collect enough rupees to buy the sail.

    My son was helping her on Dragon Roost Island and he broke a few pots. I heard from across the room, "Don't break the pots!!!!! You'll lose my money!!!!"

    At four years old my daughter already has trauma from Zelda, haha. Just wait till she strikes a chicken one too many times...

    submitted by /u/DidItSave
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Link is my best boi ��❤️

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    [TP] Update : I'm in the first dungeon. I have found this poor demon spawn.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    [BOTW] Thought I'd share an old clip I made a while back

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    [OC] My 4 year old so asked me to make him a box for the Nintendo switch controllers and accessories we have, his current favourite games are Age of Calamity and BotW, he loves it, and I hope you do too!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    [ALL] i love all my zelda games equally

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment