• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] I still have my original copy of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time guide by Nintendo Power and my quick tips booklet. My game file is still saved as well.

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] I still have my original copy of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time guide by Nintendo Power and my quick tips booklet. My game file is still saved as well.


    [OoT] I still have my original copy of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time guide by Nintendo Power and my quick tips booklet. My game file is still saved as well.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    [OC] [LoZ] Zelda Theme (cello looping)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    [AoC] laughed my butt off when I got the third one on Christmas

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    [BoTW] Never played a Zelda game before, a little bit into this one and I'm enjoying it! Looking forward to the remaining adventure!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    [OoT] Did an "Ocarina of Time" poster commission for a friend's Xmas gift to their husband. Thought you folks might appreciate it!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    [OC] [botw] adventure time style zelda

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    [BOTW] Blood Moon Link - The Legend of Zelda Fan Art by Denman Rooke

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    [BoTW] My brother made this for me for Christmas. It’s a guardian amibo in a terrarium to which he added the dirt and moss!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    [BoTW] I made Link’s house out of graham crackers

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    [ALBW] My girlfriend is playing ALBW and my name choice led to Hilda telling us how she really feels.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    [OC] I donated 0.5 hp today!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    [OC] [BoTW] A Zelda and Silent Princess sketch I made, what do y'all think?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    [BotW] Guardian didn't have time for my shit

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    [ALL] Already loving going through my Christmas gift this year!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    [SS] I'm sorry. It had to be made.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:24 PM PST

    [LoZ] [BoTW] All my Legend of Zelda games. Still a new fan but I'm really liking it so far.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    [WW] Partner nailed the Christmas pressie this year.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    [All] Got an IPad for christmas. This is the first time I drew somithing in it ^^

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    [BoTW] Christmas was good this year.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    [BotW] [AoC] a concept piece of what Hyrule Castle Town would look in the winter. By Thatoneschayne. 2020.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    [SS] I just finished Skyward Sword for the first time, apparently I fought Demise as he should NOT be fought.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    So, just finished the game, watched credits, hoorah, beautiful game. Loved Groose.

    After finishing the game I opened YT and watched "Demise fight, no damage" videos. I was amazed after how quick can he be beaten. And noticed how much did I miss on that fight.

    On the first phase, I never thought parrying the dude, given his massive sword I assumed that it would be unparryable, so my strat was swinging my sword in one direction, and after his block, quickly swing in another direction to sneak a few hits, rinse and repeat.

    The second phase I was even more ridiculous, never, EVER thought about the Skyward Strike, thus, I just kept jumping from his attacks and sneaking one or two slashes when I could. Boy was that tedious.

    But yeah, managed to kick his arse on my 2nd try without doing it the good way. Any of you had that experience? I feel dumb and badass at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Lemmingcore
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Morshu has a message for you all!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment