• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!


    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] Took me ages, but I finally completed a massive milestone!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    [BotW] Zelda has had enough of your stalling Link

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    [BOTW] Really?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    [ALL] Custom GameBoy designed and commissioned by my brother for me as a gift

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    [ALL] Made a custom Gameboy Pocket Zelda Shell

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    [OC] More online multiplayer GBC Zelda-inspired game. Game is fully open-source and looking for contributors!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:21 PM PST

    [ALL] Traditional Zelda tattoo I got at Dead Ahead in Nashville yesterday

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    [MM] After like 4 years I finally beat the game!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    [BOTW] [OC] drew this on a lazy afternoon

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Saw someone else post their collection. Thought I'd show off mine too. [LoZ]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    [ALL] It's dangerous to go out there alone, take this...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    [OTHER] I decided to vector a bunch of shields and hit a bit of a streak.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    [WW] I posted a stream highlight earlier but I also made my girlfriend a custom Red Lion statue for her as a gift since she legit loves windwaker

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Time to battle Ganon again. A fan picture. [BoTW]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    [Oot] Big Boi Ganon [OC]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Could Link be reincarnated as a species other than Hylian? [OTHER]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    There have been some theories bouncing around about how the Link that fought the Calamity the first time was actually a Zonai. I like these theories because there is at least a little evidence to support them. And that got me thinking, if Link could be reincarnated as a Zonai, could he be reincarnated as say, a Zora, or a Rito, or maybe even a Korok. Just a thought I had, discuss.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixKnight777
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT]A wild Triforce appeared!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    [MM] The most badass gang around!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    [LA] For those interested in what was in the LA loot box I posted the other day.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    [BoTW] there’s nothing more satisfying in this game than this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    [BoTW] i think he’s dead

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:19 PM PST

    [BoTW] Well, now this is awkward

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    [TP][BOTW] Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I enjoyed BOTW, though had my issues with it. I'd give it about an 8/10. I've been re-playing Twilight Princess though this past weekend and forgot how good it is (I'm playing the OG Wii version on my Switch.) I know there are things people complain about, like the tears of light, and how it's "easy", but it's a really good game. The dungeons are great, the puzzles are better than anything in BOTW (let's face it, the Divine Beasts were lackluster), and the combat is better. The only downfall is that you don't take much health damage, but this is outweighed by how fun the game is. The bosses are epic, though some don't do much damage. The final confrontation, where Ganondorf simply won't die, is my favorite (next to OoT) boss sequences in the entire franchise. The final sword fight, with the Wii Remote, it near-perfection. It's just such a good game and gets undeserved flack.

    I know a lot of people like BOTW, and I'll admit I look for different things in a Zelda game; I love the puzzles. But do you enjoy BOTW or TP more, and why? It boggles my mind, also, that we haven't seen Ganondorf since TP, 13 years ago on November 19.

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment